Saturday, October 2, 2010

C4K Summary

I had to comment on a student named Tanner. I commented on their "All About Me" My post was as follows: "Hey Tanner, my name is Caryn and I am in Dr. Strange's class computer class at the University of South Alabama. We have lots of things in common! I love swimming and sleeping! I hope you are enjoying being able to blog and use technology, such as the computer. When I was 14, we didn't have that available to us at school. Enjoy the rest of 8th grade!!" "Tanner commented back: "Caryn that's awesome that we have thing in common what are you going to school for? Oh and Caryn I'll check out our blog." We have lots in common.. Sleeping and swimming!

I also commentd on Tanner's "My Manefesto": "Those are great positive starts to success in school! Your mind is in the right place. Keep your head up and keep these commitments and you will do great in school." Tanner wrote back by just thanking everyone for the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment