Wednesday, October 6, 2010

C4T #2 Summary

I was assigned to Mr. David Hopkins. The name of his blog is "eLearning Blog Don't Waste Your Time." In Mr. Hopkins post "Infographic: Online Education & Learning", he mainly talked about education online. I posted the following on his blog: "Online education is becoming very important in schools. Cost is cheaper and it also make it more interesting to learn and also see how others are learning all over the world through the internet. I am an elementary education major at The University of South Alabama and I think that by the time I start teaching, there will be so much I will have to do on the internet and on the computer. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class and I was assigned to read your post, I’m glad I Did, it was very interesting! You can check mine out: hyattcarynedm310.blogspot.com", he commented back by saying, "Caryn – Many thanks for the comment, and your kind words. I seem to get a few comments from your colleagues in this EDM310 class; if you’d like to get in touch perhaps there is something we can arrange between us and Dr Strange?

All the best, David."


Overall, I enjoyed his blog, he posts very frequently and I saved his blog to my "bookmarks" so I can check it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment