Tuesday, November 2, 2010

C4T summary

I was assigned to check out Jen Deyenberg's Journey Through Teaching with Technology. The blog is titled "Trails Optional."

I read "Infographics- Complie, Present, and Share Information."

The post was about infographics, which are visual representations of a set of data, facts, statistics, and images to support a point of view. It is a cool chart, graphic, image used to compile and sort data. I found the post very interesting and I knew you could put data and information into graphics but I didn't realize how cool and interesting they realy were. There were five examples of infographics in this post and my favorite one was about texting and driving and the dangers of it and which states ban texting while driving.

I commented the following:
"Hi!
My name is Caryn and I go to The University of South Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. I was assinged to check out your blog! I love this post. The examples you used and put into pictures was really cool. I think the one about texting and driving was really cool! I never realized how much more interesting info, data, and stats would look in a picture instead of just being listed! Loved the post!!

Caryn"




No comments:

Post a Comment