Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog 13



The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is a very powerful resource for teachers. You can get lesson plans and resources to use with those lesson plans and just around the classroom. The quote on there homepage say," Quality for Every Fact of Learning," and I think that says it all. There goals is for students to have the best educators and instructors. The material on the ALEX website is listed my subject and grade, which makes it so easy to find. Once you go to a certain subject, it gives the state standards and lesson plans. I feel like I will have to do so many lesson plans when I begin teaching, anything I could find would be very useful. I would refer this website to any of my co-workers or classmates. t and grade level. I think I will use this website plenty in the near future and I will be very thankful that it's available.


Alabama connecting classrooms, educators, and students statewide (ACCESS) is a learning program that provides classroom courses and teachers via technology. There vision: The State of Alabama will provide equal access to high quality instruction to improve student achievement through distance learning. There goal: The goal of the distance learning plan is to create equity through additional educational offerings for all Alabama public high school students. They use video and web-based online courses and it available to all high school students. The courses are taken during the day at the school the student attends. It would be very interesting to be able to come in contact with. I love the idea of it, but I am in elementary education, so it won't be used in the classes I will be teaching.

1 comment: