Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project 3: Summary

I have been assigned to read Mr. John Spencer's blog posts. The title of his blog page is "Tom Johnson's Adventures in Pencil Integration." I commented on his post titled "meat the teacher fiasco." His post was about students not wanting to start school or go back to school and how he came up with ways for the child to enjoy what is going on at school. He ended up playing soccer with a few of his students. He knew that pushing students into work and studying right away wouldn't help they enjoy school.

My comment to his post was as follows: "Agreed. A lot of students are shy in the beginning but if a teacher is willing to "play" a game with them and get them involved maybe they will be more willing to learn. My name is Caryn, I enjoyed your blog. I will be commenting on your blogs frequently, if you get a chance you can check out mine. http://hyattcarynedm310.blogspot.com/" He didn't comment back but I did go back and read what some others commented and we all seemed to agree and enjoy the post he had written.

No comments:

Post a Comment