Saturday, December 4, 2010

Final Report on PLN

I continued to use Symbaloo for my PLN and I love it! I never thought I would enjoy making it as much as I did. I have added several blogs to my bookmarks to I can continue to read their blogs without having to do a search for them. I have YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, weather, Amazon, Ebay, my bank account, Blogger. Craigslist and Pandora were defaulted on there but I kept them because I enjoy looking at them both. Using my PLN, will help me do things a lot easier on the Internet and I love it!

I wish I knew of more students who blogged so  I could read their blogs. That was my favorite part of the class.

I have an iGoogle account also. I love when I am able to control how I use my computer and I am able to set up how I can find things the easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment