Saturday, December 4, 2010

C4T #4 Summary

I was assigned to read Paula White's Blog Posts.

I read "What's Working? Controversial!"

I commented the following on that post:
"Hi, my name is Caryn and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. First off, thank you for this blog. I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked what you said about putting children in groups. It is nice to know that teachers who have been teaching awhile still care about their students. Thanks for the post.
-Caryn
hyattcarynedm310.blogspot.com"



I also read "Planting... Or Uncovering... Brilliance

I comment the following on that post:
"I'm Caryn and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at USA. I commented on your last post, also. I could really relate to this post because in the first paragraph you talked about what you parents wanted out of you and my parents wanted the same things from me. I really enjoyed this post! Thanks for sharing!
-Caryn"

No comments:

Post a Comment